Report NEP-DCM-2007-07-13This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Bierlaire, Michel, 2007. "Circumventing the problem of the scale: discrete choice models with multiplicative error terms," MPRA Paper 3901, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Bartolucci† & Valentina Nigro, 2007. "A dynamic model for binary panel data with unobserved heterogeneity admitting a Vn-consistent conditional estimator," CEIS Research Paper 97, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Hjort, Katrine & Vincent Lyk-Jensen, Stéphanie, 2007. "An approach to the estimation of the distribution of marginal valuations from discrete choice data," MPRA Paper 3907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick Bayer & Fernando Ferreira & Robert McMillan, 2007. "A Unified Framework for Measuring Preferences for Schools and Neighborhoods," NBER Working Papers 13236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tommaso Proietti & Cecilia Frale, 2007. "New proposals for the quantification of qualitative survey data," CEIS Research Paper 98, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Blos, Kerstin & Feil, Michael & Rudolph, Helmut & Walwei, Ulrich & Wiemers, Jürgen, 2007. "Förderung Existenz sichernder Beschäftigung im Niedriglohnbereich : Schätzung von Angebots-, Verteilungs- und fiskalischen Effekten des SMWA-Vorschlags," IAB-Forschungsbericht 200707, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Colignatus, Thomas, 2007. "Why one would accept Voting Theory for Democracy and reject the Penrose Square Root Weights," MPRA Paper 3885, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Jul 2007.
- De Borger, Bruno & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2007. "Discrete choices and the trade-off between money and time: A test of the theory of reference-dependent preferences," MPRA Paper 3904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Nielsen, Søren Feodor, 2007. "Deconvoluting preferences and errors: a model for binomial panel data," MPRA Paper 3950, University Library of Munich, Germany.