Report NEP-DCM-2006-08-05This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Williams, 2006. "Interpreting and using heterogeneous choice and generalized ordered logit models," North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2006 9, Stata Users Group.
- Juan Mora & Ana I. Moro, 2006. "Consistent Specification Test For Ordered Discrete Choice Models," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-17, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Rinaldo Brau & Matteo Lippi Bruni, 2006. "Eliciting the Demand for Long Term Care Coverage: A Discrete Choice Modelling Analysis," Working Papers 2006.71, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jung, Robert & Kukuk, Martin & Liesenfeld, Roman, 2005. "Time Series of Count Data : Modelling and Estimation," Economics Working Papers 2005,08, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Roger Wilkins, 2006. "Personal and Job Characteristics Associated with Underemployment," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2006n16, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Sandra Sookram & Friedrich G. Schneider & Patrick Kent Watson, 2006. "Characteristics of the household sector of the hidden economy in an emerging economy," Economics working papers 2006-05, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Koetter, Michael & Bos, Jaap W. B. & Heid, Frank & Kool, Clemens J. M. & Kolari, James W. & Porath, Daniel, 2005. "Accounting for distress in bank mergers," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2005,09, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.