Report NEP-DCM-2006-05-27This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alfonso Miranda & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh, 2005. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Endogenous Switching And Sample Selection Models for Binary, Count, And Ordinal Variables," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2005/14, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- David A. Jaeger, 2006. "Green Cards and the Location Choices of Immigrants in the United States, 1971-2000," Working Papers 29, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Ron Borzekowski & Elizabeth K. Kiser, 2006. "The choice at the checkout: quantifying demand across payment instruments," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-17, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Anthony Pennington-Cross, 2006. "The duration of foreclosures in the subprime mortgage market: a competing risks model with mixing," Working Papers 2006-027, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Item repec:hal:papers:ujm-00070942_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jens J. Krüger & Kristina Dreßler, 2006. "Knowledge, Profitability and Exit of German Car Manufacturing Firms," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft 15/2006, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Manisha Chakrabarty, 2005. "Son Preference And Its Determinants In Rural India: An Analysis Based On A Composite Measure of Gender Bias," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2005/02, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Anu Rammohan & Stephen Whelan, 2006. "Child Care Costs and the Employment Status of Married Australian Mothers," CEPR Discussion Papers 517, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.