Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Endogenous Switching And Sample Selection Models for Binary, Count, And Ordinal Variables
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:42:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ehsan Khoman & James Mitchell & Martin Weale, 2008. "Incidence-based estimates of life expectancy of the healthy for the UK: coherence between transition probabilities and aggregate life-tables," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 171(1), pages 203-222.
- Broström, Anders, 2010.
"Working with distant researchers--Distance and content in university-industry interaction,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1311-1320, December.
- Broström, Anders, 2009. "Working with Distant Researchers - distance and content in university-industry interaction," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 173, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Chawanote, Chayanee, 2012. "Rural Household Non-farm Businesses: Startup, Expansion, Contraction, or Exit?," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124841, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cornelissen, Thomas & Heywood, John S. & Jirjahn, Uwe, 2011.
"Performance pay, risk attitudes and job satisfaction,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 229-239, April.
- Thomas Cornelißen & John S. Heywood & Uwe Jirjahn, 2008. "Performance Pay, Risk Attitudes and Job Satisfaction," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 136, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- César Alonso-Borrego & Antonio Romero-Medina, 2016.
"Wage Expectations for Higher Education Students in Spain,"
CEIS, vol. 30(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Romero-Medina, Antonio & Alonso-Borrego, César, 2008. "Students' assessment of higher education in Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics we084823, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Romero-Medina, Antonio & Alonso-Borrego, César, 2010. "Wage expectations for higher education students in Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1016, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- César Alonso-Borrego & Antonio Romero-Medina, 2008. "Students’ Assessment of Higher Education in Spain," Working Papers 2008-31, FEDEA.
- Dawson, Peter & Jones, Philip, 2010. "How are They Spending my Taxes? Tax Compliance and Citizens’ Interest in Politics," Department of Economics Working Papers 21047, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Omar Paccagnella, 2011. "Anchoring vignettes with sample selection due to non‐response," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 174(3), pages 665-687, July.
- Sakurai, Takeshi, 2013. "Intensification of Lowland Cropping Systems and Informal Land Ownership in West Africa: Comparison of Two Large Inland Markets in Côte d’Ivoire and Ghana," Discussion Paper Series 586, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- repec:eid:wpaper:11/10 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Roodman, 2011. "Fitting fully observed recursive mixed-process models with cmp," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 11(2), pages 159-206, June.
- David Roodman, 2009. "Estimating Fully Observed Recursive Mixed-Process Models with cmp," Working Papers 168, Center for Global Development.
More about this item
KeywordsEndogenous switching; sample selection; binary variable; count data; ordinal variable; probit; poisson regression; adaptive quadrature; gllamm; wrapper; ssm.;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2006-05-27 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ECM-2006-05-27 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kee:kerpuk:2005/14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin E. Diedrich). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dekeeuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .