Report NEP-DCM-2006-03-18This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luechinger, Simon & Stutzer, Alois & Winkelmann, Rainer, 2006. "The Happiness Gains from Sorting and Matching in the Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 2019, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paulo Reis Mourão, 2006. "The importance of the regional development on the location of professional soccer teams. The Portuguese case 1970-1999," NIPE Working Papers 1/2006, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Jawwad Noor, 2005. "Temptation, Welfare and Revealed Preference," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-15, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Item repec:bos:wpaper:wp2005-36 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- J. Ignacio García-Pérez & Yolanda Rebollo Sanz, 2006. "The use of permanent and temporary jobs across Spanish regions: Do unit labour cost differentials offer an explanation?," Working Papers 06.11, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- David P. Myatt & Chris Wallace, 2005. "Production Targets and Free Disposal in the Private Provision of Public Goods," Economics Series Working Papers 231, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Mary Gregory & Sara Connolly, 2005. "Part-time Work - A Trap for Women`s Careers? An Analysis of the Roles of Heterogeneity and State Dependence," Economics Series Working Papers 245, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.