Report NEP-DCM-2005-01-16This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Danilo Coelho & Helena Veiga & R?rt Veszteg, 2005. "Parametric and semiparametric estimation of sample selection models: an empirical application to the female labour force in Portugal," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 636.05, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Francisco Javier Amador & Rosa Marina González & Juan de Dios Ortúzar, 2004. "Preference heterogeneity and willingness to pay for travel time," Documentos de trabajo conjunto ULL-ULPGC 2004-12, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas de la ULPGC.
- Sascha O. Becker & Karolina Ekholm & Robert Jaeckle & Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2005. "Location Choice and Employment Decisions: A Comparison of German and Swedish Multinationals," CESifo Working Paper Series 1374, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bargain, Olivier, 2005. "On Modeling Household Labor Supply with Taxation," IZA Discussion Papers 1455, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ugo Colombino & Annamaria Nese & Patrizia Riganti, 2005. "Eliciting Public Preferences For Managing Cultural Heritage," Public Economics 0501004, EconWPA.
- Cristina Hernandez-Quevedo & Andrew M Jones & Nigel Rice, . "Reporting Bias and Heterogeneity in Self-Assessed Health. Evidence from the British Household Panel Survey," Discussion Papers 04/18, Department of Economics, University of York.