Report NEP-DCM-2004-12-20This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matteo Bugamelli & Luigi Infante, 2003. "Sunk Costs of Exports," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 469, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Junankar, Pramod N. (Raja) & Mahuteau, Stéphane, 2004. "Do Migrants Get Good Jobs? New Migrant Settlement in Australia," IZA Discussion Papers 1434, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edlira Narazani, 2004. "Interrelationships Between Labor and Capital Adjustment Decisions," Labor and Demography 0412003, EconWPA.
- Shomu Banerjee & James H. Murphy, 2004. "A Simplified Test for Preference Rationality of Two-commodity Choice," Emory Economics 0421, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Bezalel Peleg & Peter Sudholter, 2004. "Bargaining Sets of Voting Games," Discussion Paper Series dp376, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Barreiro, Jose Manuel & Ruzo, Emilio & Losada, Fernando, 2004. "Modelo logit multinomial y regresion con variables ficticias: una aplicacion regional al sector lacteo," Economic Development 81, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Grilo, I. & Thurik, A.R., 2004. "Determinants Of Entrepreneurship In Europe," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-106-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.