Report NEP-DCM-2003-12-07This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200385 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roberto Basile & Anna Giunta & Jeffrey B. Nugent, 2003. "Foreign Expansion by Italian Manufacturing Firms in the Nineties: an Ordered Probit Analysis," Industrial Organization 0312001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arne Risa Hole, 2003. "Forecasting the demand for an employee Park and Ride service using commuters’ stated choices," Urban/Regional 0312002, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Apr 2004.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:3000324 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maria José Gil-Moltó & Arne Risa Hole, 2003. "Tests for the consistency of three-level nested logit models with utility maximization," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 200313, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews.
- Arne R. Hole & Felix R. FitzRoy, 2003. "Commuting in small towns in rural areas: the case of St Andrews," Urban/Regional 0312001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Apr 2004.
- Dagsvik, John k: & Strøm, Steinar, 2003. "A Stochastic Model for the Utility of Income," Memorandum 32/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.