Report NEP-CWA-2017-08-27This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Sultan Orazbayev issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bagir, Yusuf, 2017. "Impact of the Syrian Refugee Influx on Turkish Native Workers: An Ethnic Enclave Approach," MPRA Paper 80803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bagir, Yusuf, 2017. "Impact of the Presence of Foreign Missions on Trade: Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 80845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan & Tim Krieger, 2017. "The response of income inequality to positive oil rents shocks in Iran: Implications for the post-sanction period," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201733, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Mustafa Özer & Jan Fidrmuc & Mehmet Ali Eryurt, 2017. "Maternal education and childhood immunization in Turkey," Working Paper series 17-22, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Mustafa Özer & Jan Fidrmuc, 2017. "Male Education and Domestic Violence in Turkey: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Working Paper series 17-23, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Marcella Alsan, 2017. "The Gendered Spillover Effect of Young Children's Health on Human Capital: Evidence from Turkey," NBER Working Papers 23702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Djumashev, Ratbek & Abdullaev, Bekzod, 2017. "Crime, Transition, and Growth," MPRA Paper 80842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Riaz, Rida, 2017. "Does Income and education of working-women transform societal values: An evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 80798, University Library of Munich, Germany.