Report NEP-CWA-2015-01-31This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hasan Comert & Selman Colak, 2014. "The Impacts of the Global Crisis on the Turkish Economy and Policy Responses," ERC Working Papers 1417, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2014.
- dogru, bulent, 2014. "Inflation and Inflation Uncertainty in Turkey," MPRA Paper 61384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glauben, Thomas & Imamverdiyev, Nizami & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Prehn, Sören, 2014. "Competitive Structure of Kazakhstan, Russia and Ukraine in World Wheat Market: Gravity Model Approach," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182949, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hasan Engin Duran, 2015. "Dynamics of Business Cycle Synchronization within Turkey," Working Papers 2015/01, Turkish Economic Association.
- Fındık, Derya & Beyhan, Berna, 2014. "A Perceptual Measure of Innovation Performance: Micro Level Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 60961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tuncer Bulutay, 2015. "Büyüme Üzerine Düşünceler," Working Papers 2015/03, Turkish Economic Association.
- Gafarova, Gulmira & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Glauben, Thomas, 2014. "Price discrimination and pricing to market behavior of Black sea region wheat exporters," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182656, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Esenaliev, Damir & Gregory Kisunko & Kisunko, Gregory, 2015. "Local budget transparency and participation : evidence from the Kyrgyz Republic," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7154, The World Bank.
- Oliver Borszik, 2014. "International Sanctions against Iran under President Ahmadinejad: Explaining Regime Persistence," GIGA Working Paper Series 260, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Martuscelli,Antonio & Varela,Gonzalo J., 2015. "Survival is for the fittest: export survival patterns in Georgia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7161, The World Bank.
- S. F. Dizaji & M. R. Farzanegan & A. Naghavi, 2015. "Political Institutions and Government Spending Behavior: Theory and Evidence from Iran," Working Papers wp986, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "Georgia; Financial Sector Assessment Program-Stress Testing the Banking Sector-Technical Note," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/7, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "Georgia; Financial Sector Assessment Program-Detailed Assessment of Observance of the Basel Core Principles for Effective Banking Supervision-Technical Note," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/10, International Monetary Fund.