Report NEP-CWA-2015-01-03This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tansel, Aysit & Dalgic, Basak & Güven, Aytekin, 2014. "Wage Inequality and Wage Mobility in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 8669, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ahmet Tanju GÃ¼ltekin, 2014. "Recent Sprawl and Shrinkage Policies Deployed in The Sphere of Urban Management in Turkey: The Case of Ankara," ERSA conference papers ersa14p652, European Regional Science Association.
- ZÃ¼hal Ã‡elebi Deniz, 2014. "Regional Economic Development and Competitiveness: A Study of Leading and Competitive Sectors of Diyarbakir-Sanliurfa Region, Turkey," ERSA conference papers ersa14p167, European Regional Science Association.
- Aldashev, Alisher & Danzer, Alexander M., 2014. "Economic Returns to Speaking the Right Language(s)? Evidence from Kazakhstan's Shift in State Language and Language of Instruction," Discussion Papers in Economics 21875, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- KIZILCA, F. Kemal, 2013. "Booze and women: Gendering labor market outcomes of secular consumption patterns in a Muslim society," MPRA Paper 60134, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Nov 2014.
- Mehmet Akif Sag & Sami Guven Bilsel, 2014. "Social Change and Entrepreneurship in Turkey: A Review of National Development Policies," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1557, European Regional Science Association.
- Ayda Eraydin, 2014. "The importance of endogenous capacities and government support in the resilience of regions," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1308, European Regional Science Association.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Ivanic, Maros, 2014. "Economic effects of the Syrian war and the spread of the Islamic state on the Levant," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7135, The World Bank.
- Pomfret, Richard & Sourdin, Patricia, 2014. "Global Value-Chains and Connectivity in Developing Asia - with application to the Central and West Asian region," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 142, Asian Development Bank.
- Markus Hanisch & Tuba Inal-Ã‡ekiÃ§, 2014. "Cooperative Response to Urban Transformation: Lessons from Istanbul," ERSA conference papers ersa14p228, European Regional Science Association.