Report NEP-CWA-2014-01-17This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. David J. Pollard issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Perera, Liyanage Devangi H. & Lee, Grace H.Y., 2013. "Have economic growth and institutional quality contributed to poverty and inequality reduction in Asia?," MPRA Paper 52763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Era Dabla-Norris & Giang Ho & Kalpana Kochhar & Annette Kyobe & Robert Tchaidze, 2013. "Anchoring Growth; The Importance of Productivity-Enhancing Reforms in Emerging Market and Developing Economies," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 13/8, International Monetary Fund.
- Oduncu, Arif & Mavuş, Merve & Güneş, Didem, 2014. "The Possible Effects of Trans-Pacific Partnership on Turkish Economy," MPRA Paper 52917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Horga, Ioan & Brie, Mircea, 2013. "Can be Hungarian-Ukrainian-Romanian-Moldovan an Inclusive Frontier of Europe?," MPRA Paper 52772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zakić, Vladimir & Borović, Natalija, 2013. "Application Of Activity-Based Costing In Agricultural Enterprises," 50th Anniversary Seminar, Agriculture and Rural Development: Challenges of Transition and Integration Processes, September 27, 2013 161815, University of Belgrade, Department of Agricultural Economics, Faculty of Agriculture.
- Gunes Kamber & Konstantinos Theodoridis & Christoph Thoenissen, 2014. "News-driven business cycles in small open economies," CAMA Working Papers 2014-02, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Paolo D. Farah & Riccardo Tremolada, 2013. "A Comparison Between Shale Gas in China and Unconventional Fuel Development in the United States: Health, Water and Environmental Risks," Working Papers 2013.95, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marshall, Maria I. & Peake, Whitney O., 2013. "Women’s Management Strategies and Growth in Rural Female-Owned Family Businesses," 2014 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2014, Philadelphia, PA 161658, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2013. "Climate Change, Climate Science and Economics. Prospects for an Alternative Energy Future: Preface and Abstracts," Working Papers 2013-01, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.