Report NEP-CWA-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. David J. Pollard issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liyanage Devangi H. Perera & Grace H.Y. Lee, 2013. "Have Economic Growth And Institutional Quality Contributed To Poverty And Inequality Reduction In Asia?," Monash Economics Working Papers 37-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Renuka Sane & Susan Thomas, 2013. "The real cost of credit constraints: Evidence from micro-finance," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2013-013, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- T. V. Ramana & M. Satyanarayana & V.V. Ratnaji Rao Chowdary, 2013. "Research on Stress Management Among the Campus Students," Working papers 2013-6-10, Voice of Research.
- Kossov, Vladimir & Kossova, Elena, 2013. "Gasoline price as social phenomenon," MPRA Paper 48720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmet Benlialper & Hasan Cömert, 2013. "Implicit Asymmetric Exchange Rate Peg under Inflation Targeting Regimes: The Case of Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1308, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2013.
- Jozef Barunik & Evzen Kocenda & Lukas Vacha, 2013. "Gold, Oil, and Stocks," Papers 1308.0210, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2014.
- Kalpana Satija & Mohan Patel & Keya Patel, 2013. "Empirical Analysis of Taluka Disparities of Primary Education in Kheda District," Working papers 2013-6-6, Voice of Research.
- Rehman Sobhan, 2013. "Innovation and Additionalty for Development Finance: Looking at Asia," CPD Working Paper 102, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Bharti Rathore, 2013. "Teachers' Views about Role of Television in Learning," Working papers 2013-6-7, Voice of Research.
- Author-Name: Jakob B Madsen & James B. Ang, 2013. "The Asian Growth Miracle: Factor Accumulation, The Demographic Transition And R&D-Driven Growth," Monash Economics Working Papers 23-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Rodolfo E. Manuelli & Ananth Seshadri, 2013. "Frictionless technology diffusion: the case of tractors," Working Papers 2013-022, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Stephan Veen, 2013. "Positive Effects of Ageing and Age-Diversity in Innovative Companies Ð Large Scale Evidence on Company Productivity," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0093, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Ju-Ting Tang, 2013. "International Technology Diffusion of Joint and Cross-border Patents," Working Papers in Economics 13/24, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Brian C. Cadena & Brian K. Kovak, 2013. "Immigrants Equilibrate Local Labor Markets: Evidence from the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 19272, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sbia, Rashid & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Hamdi, Helmi, 2013. "A Contribution of Foreign Direct Investment, Clean Energy, Trade Openness, Carbon Emissions and Economic Growth to Energy Demand in UAE," MPRA Paper 48675, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Jul 2013.
- Cong Wang, 2013. "Can Institutions explain cross country differences in Innovative Activity?," Monash Economics Working Papers 35-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Bertschek, Irene & Hogrefe, Jan & Rasel, Fabienne, 2013. "Trade and technology: New evidence on the productivity sorting of firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-042, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin S. Eichenbaum & Mathias Trabandt, 2013. "Unemployment and Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 19265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.