Report NEP-CWA-2012-07-14This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Khan, Haider A., 2012. "Asian development bank: can it become an actual development bank?," MPRA Paper 39440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heng, Pek Koon, 2012. "ASEAN Integration in 2030: United States Perspectives," ADBI Working Papers 367, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Anderson, Kym & Strutt, Anna, 2012. "Agriculture and Food Security in Asia by 2030," ADBI Working Papers 368, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Kym Anderson, 2012. "Policy Responses to Changing Perceptions of the Role of Agriculture in Development," Departmental Working Papers 2012-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Debaere, Peter, 2012. "The Global Economics of Water: Is Water A Source of Comparative Advantage?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9030, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jaime de Melo, 2012. "Trade in a 'Green Growth' Development Strategy Global Scale Issues and Challenges," Working Papers 2012.47, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Luis A. Gil-Alana & James E. Payne, 2011. "An Analysis of Oil Production by OPEC Countries: Persistence, Breaks, and Outliers," Faculty Working Papers 01/11, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Ashima Goyal & Shruti Tripathi, 2012. "Regulations and price discovery: oil spot and futures markets," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2012-016, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2012. "Foreign banks in India: liabilities or assets?," MPRA Paper 39802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lambarraa, Fatima & Riener, Gerhard, 2012. "On the norms of charitable giving in Islam: A field experiment," DICE Discussion Papers 59, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Deger Eryar & Hasan Tekguc, 2012. "Gender Effect in Explaining the Mobility Patterns in the Labor Market: A Case Study from Turkey," Working Papers 2012-01, Mardin Artuklu Univeristy, Department of Economics.
- Jeanne Lafortune, 2012. "Making Yourself Attractive: Pre-Marital Investments and the Returns to Education in the Marriage Market," Documentos de Trabajo 422, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Ritzen, Jo, 2012. "Can the University Save Europe?," IZA Policy Papers 44, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).