Report NEP-CWA-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baele, Lieven & Farooq, Moazzam & Ongena, Steven, 2011. "Of Religion and Redemption: Evidence from Default on Islamic Loans," CEPR Discussion Papers 8504, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-149 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Korap, Levent, 2011. "An empirical model for the Turkish trade balance: new evidence from ARDL bounds testing analyses," MPRA Paper 32550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shemyakina, Olga N., 2011. "The labor market, education and armed conflict in Tajikistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5738, The World Bank.
- Duha T. Altindag & Junyue Xu, 2011. "The Impact of Institutions and Development on Happiness," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2011-08, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Yallwe, Hagos Alem & Buscemi, Antonino, 2011. "It is time to re-think on environment, energy and economics (E3)," MPRA Paper 32216, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maka Chitanava & Maya Grigolia & Lasha Labadze, 2011. "Public Expenditures on Education and Health in Georgia before and during the Global Crisis," CASE Network Reports 0101, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Cho, Yoonyoung, 2011. "Informality and protection from health shocks : lessons from Yemen," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5746, The World Bank.
- Wendler, Cordula & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan & de Haen, Hartwig & Padilla Bravo, Carlos Antonio & Jrad, Samir, 2011. "Food security in Syria: Preliminary results based on the 2006/07 expenditure survey," DARE Discussion Papers 1106, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Item repec:vuw:vuwecf:1534 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gani Aldashev & Catherine Guirkinger, 2011. "Deadly Anchor: Gender Bias under Russian Colonization of Kazakhstan, 1898-1908," Working Papers 1111, University of Namur, Department of Economics.