Report NEP-CWA-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vinish, Kathuria & Seethamma Natarajan, Rajesh Raj & Sen, Kunal, 2010. "Rain, Rain, Go Away? The Investment Climate, State Business Relations and Firm Performance in India," MPRA Paper 20316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arvind Virmani, 2010. "Towards A Competitive Economy: VAT and Customs Duty Reform," Working Papers id:2387, eSocialSciences.
- Kathuria, Vinish & Seethamma Natarajan, Rajesh Raj & Sen, Kunal, 2010. "State business relations and manufacturing productivity growth in India," MPRA Paper 20314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kathuria, Vinish & Seethamma Natarajan, Rajesh Raj & Sen, Kunal, 2010. "Organized versus Unorganized Manufacturing Performance in India in the Post-Reform Period," MPRA Paper 20317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Athreye, Suma, 2010. "Economic Adversity and Entrepreneurship-led Growth: Lessons from the Indian Software Sector," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bala Subrahmanya, M. H. & Mathirajan, M. & Krishnaswamy, K. N., 2010. "Importance of Technological Innovation for SME Growth: Evidence from India," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ivan O. Kitov, 2010. "Modelling and predicting labor force productivity," Papers 1001.4889, arXiv.org.
- Kumar Gaurav & Mayank Singhal, 2010. "Dilli Sarkarâ€™s Advertisement Expenditure: Information or Publicity?," Working Papers id:2390, eSocialSciences.
- Naila Kabeer, 2010. "Snakes, Ladders and Traps: Changing Lives and Livelihoods in Rural Bangladesh (1994-2001)," Working Papers id:2385, eSocialSciences.
- Arturo Galindo & Alejandro Izquierdo & Liliana Rojas-Suarez, 2010. "Financial Integration and Foreign Banks in Latin America: How Do They Impact the Transmission of External Financial Shocks?," Research Department Publications 4651, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Annegret Maehler, 2010. "Nigeria: A Prime Example of the Resource Curse? Revisiting the Oil-Violence Link in the Niger Delta," GIGA Working Paper Series 120, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.