Report NEP-CWA-2009-06-03This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wassmann, Reiner & Hosen, Yasukazu & Sumfleth, Kay, 2009. "Reducing methane emissions from irrigated rice:," 2020 vision briefs 16(3), International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mohammad Shafiqul Islam & Mohammad Woli Ullah, 2009. "People’s Participation in Health Services: A Study of Bangladesh’s Rural Health Complex," Bangladesh Development Research Working Paper Series (BDRWPS) BDRWPS No. 7, Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC).
- Cong S. Pham, 2007. "Product Specialization in International Trade: A Further Investigation," Economics Series 2007_14, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Hartmut Egger & Gabriel J Felbermayr, 2009. "Endogenous Skill Formation and the Source Country Effects of Emigration," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 308/2009, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Gabriel J Felbermayr & Benjamin Jung & Farid Toubal, 2009. "Ethnic Networks, Information, and International Trade: Revisiting the Evidence," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 306/2009, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Md. Joynal Abdin, 2009. "An Analysis of SAFTA in the Context of Bangladesh," Bangladesh Development Research Working Paper Series (BDRWPS) BDRWPS No. 6, Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC).
- Seckin Sunal, 2009. "A Two Period Comparison of Computable General Equilibrium Models on Developing Countries: A Random Survey," Working Papers 0012, Yildiz Technical University, Department of Economics, revised 2009.
- Simon Teitel, 2008. "Innovation Promotion and Learning in International Trade: the Case of Colombian Manufacturing Exports," ICER Working Papers 23-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Michael Landesmann & Robert Stehrer, 2009. "South-North Integration, Outsourcing and Skills," wiiw Research Reports 353, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Sheila Mammen & Frances C. Lawrence & Peter St. Marie & Ann A. Berry & Suzanne Enzian Knight, 2009. "The Earned Income Tax Credit and Rural Families: Differences between Participants and Non-participants," Working Papers 2009-1, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Swallow, Brent M. & van Noordwijk, Meine, 2009. "Direct and indirect mitigation through tree and soil management:," 2020 vision briefs 16(4), International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).