Report NEP-CWA-2009-01-31This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rongili Biswas & Sugata Marjit & Velayoudom Marimoutou, 2009. "Fiscal Federalism, State Lobbying and Discretionary Finance in India," Working Papers id:1842, eSocialSciences.
- Eswar S. Prasad, 2009. "Some New Perspectives on India's Approach to Capital Account Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 14658, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schou-Zibell, Lotte & Wells, Stephen, 2008. "India's Bond Market-Developments and Challenges Ahead," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 22, Asian Development Bank.
- Das, Rituparna, 2009. "Computing Skills in the Market Risk Management in the G-Sec Portfolio by the Banks in India," MPRA Paper 12997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arvind Virmani, 2009. "Planning for Results: The Public Accountability Information System," Working Papers id:1845, eSocialSciences.
- Khan, Safdar Ullah & Saqib, Omar Farooq, 2008. "Political Instability and Inflation in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 13056, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Jan 2009.
- Haider, Adnan & Khan, Safdar Ullah, 2008. "A Small Open Economy DSGE Model for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 12977, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jan 2009.
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:200836 is not listed on IDEAS anymore