Report NEP-CWA-2008-07-14This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:inu:caeprp:2008-019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francavilla, Francesca & Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Grilli, Leonardo, 2008. "School Attendance of Children and the Work of Mothers: A Joint Multilevel Model for India," IZA Discussion Papers 3531, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lekha S. Chakraborty, 2008. "Deficient Public Infrastructure and Private Costs: Evidence from a Time-Use Survey for the Water Sector in India," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_536, Levy Economics Institute.
- Purnamita Dasgupta & Shikha Gupta, 2008. "Measuring Sustainability with Macroeconomic Data for India," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 214, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Betcherman, Gordon & Daysal, N. Meltem & Pagés, Carmen, 2008. "Do Employment Subsidies Work? Evidence from Regionally Targeted Subsidies in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 3508, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:isu:genres:12962 is not listed on IDEAS anymore