Report NEP-CWA-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:8792 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD), 2008. "State of the Bangladesh Economy in FY2008," CPD Working Paper 65, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD), 2007. "State of the Bangladesh Economy and Budget Responses 2008," CPD Working Paper 63, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Tamazian, Artur, 2008. "A model of growth and finance: FIML estimates for India," MPRA Paper 8763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wendy Olsen, 2008. "Beyond sociology: structure, agency, and strategy among tenants in India," SCEME Working Papers: Advances in Economic Methodology 021/2008, SCEME.
- Kesavan, Pushpangadan & Gangadhara, Murugan, 2008. "On the measurement of sustainability of rural water supply in India: A Supervaluationist–Degree Theory approach," MPRA Paper 8781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-05-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bali Swain, Ranjula & Varghese, Adel, 2008. "Does Self Help Group Participation Lead to Asset Creation?," Working Paper Series 2008:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.