Beyond sociology: structure, agency, and strategy among tenants in India
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsglobalisation; India; agency; economic sociology;
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-05-24 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-PKE-2008-05-24 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sti:wpaper:021/2008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthias Klaes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scemeuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .