Report NEP-CWA-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rakesh Ahuja, 2007. "India's Great Vulnerability: Energy Insecurity," ASARC Working Papers 2007-11, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Garry Pursell, 2007. "Hazards of Policy Modelling: India and the world markets for groundnuts and groundnut products," ASARC Working Papers 2007-14, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Sonja Fagernäs, 2007. "Labour Law, Judicial Efficiency and Informal Employment in India," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp353, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Lekha Chakraborty, 2007. "Fiscal Deficit, Capital Formation, and Crowding Out in India: Evidence from an Asymmetric VAR Model," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_518, Levy Economics Institute.
- Clots-Figueras, Irma, 2007. "Are female leaders good for education? : Evidence from India," UC3M Working papers. Economics we077342, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Francavilla, Francesca & Giannelli, Gianna Claudia, 2007. "The Relation between Child Labour and Mothers' Work: The Case of India," IZA Discussion Papers 3099, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:41-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David B. Audretsch & Werner Boente & Jagannadha Pawan Tamvada, 2007. "Religion and Entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-075, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:pid:wpaper:2007:36 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rania Antonopoulos, 2007. "The Right to a Job, the Right Types of Projects: Employment Guarantee Policies from a Gender Perspective," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_516, Levy Economics Institute.
- Bhalotra, Sonia R., 2007. "Fatal Fluctuations? Cyclicality in Infant Mortality in India," IZA Discussion Papers 3086, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Patricia Justino, 2007. "Carrot or stick? Redistributive transfers versus policing in contexts of civil unrest," HiCN Working Papers 33, Households in Conflict Network.
- Anwar, Mumtaz, 2006. "The Political Economy Of International Financial Institutions’ Lending To Pakistan," MPRA Paper 5601, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Dec 2006.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-10-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pid:wpaper:2007:37 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yilmaz Akyüz, 2007. "Debt Sustainability in Emerging Markets: A Critical Appraisal," Working Papers 61, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.