Report NEP-CWA-2007-10-13This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Broadberry, Stephen & Gupta, Bishnupriya, 2007. "The Historical Roots Of India’s Service-Led Development : A Sectoral Analysis Of Anglo-Indian Productivity Differences, 1870-2000," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 817, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Chung, Woojin & Das Gupta, Monica, 2007. "Why is son preference declining in South Korea ? the role of development and public policy, and the implications for China and India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4373, The World Bank.
- Kamat, Manoj & Kamat, Manasvi, 2007. "The New Information Age & the Stock Market Growth Puzzle," MPRA Paper 5158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iftikhar Ahmed & Usman Mustafa & Mahmood Khalid, 2007. "National Finance Commission Awards in Pakistan: A Historical Perspective," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:33, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Item repec:fpr:ifprid:00704 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wasim Shahid Malik & Ather Maqsood Ahmed, 2007. "The Taylor Rule and the Macroeconomic Performance in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:34, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Sarkar, Prabirjit, 2007. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Promote Growth? Panel Data and Time Series Evidence from Less Developed Countries, 1970-2002," MPRA Paper 5176, University Library of Munich, Germany.