Report NEP-CWA-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:3069 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mamoon, Dawood & Murshed, S. Mansoob, 2007. "Politics Remains but Economics Leads and Peace Follows: Making a Case for India-Pakistan Peace Process in line with China Model," MPRA Paper 3075, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Francavilla, Francesca, 2007. "Do Family Planning Programmes Help Women's Employment? The Case of Indian Mothers," IZA Discussion Papers 2762, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Facchini, Giovanni & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Silva, Peri & Willmann, Gerald, 2007. "Substitutability and protectionism: Latin America's trade policy and imports from China and India," Economics Working Papers 2007,08, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Barbara Harriss-White and John Harriss, "undated". "Green Revolution And After: The 'North Arcot Papers' And Long Term Studies Of The Political Economy Of Rural Development in South India," QEH Working Papers qehwps146, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Demir, Firat, 2006. "Volatility of short term capital flows, financial anarchy and private investment in emerging markets," MPRA Paper 3080, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2007.
- Jyotsna Jalan & E.Somanathan & Saraswata Chaudhuri, 2006. "Demand for Environmental Quality: Survey Evidence on Drinking Water in Urban India," Working Papers UWEC-2007-09, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Sylvia A. R. Tijmstra & Adala Bwire, 2007. "Fiscal decentralisation, efficiency, and growth," Working Papers 2007-11, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Demir, Firat, 2007. "Private Investment and Cash Flow Relationship Revisited: Capital Market Imperfections and Financialization of Real Sectors in Emerging Markets," MPRA Paper 3081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-05-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Djoni Hartono & D.S. Priyarsono & Tien Dung Nguyen & Mitsuo Ezaki, 2007. "Regional Economic Integration and its Impacts on Growth, Poverty and Income Distribution: The Case of Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200703, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Mar 2007.