Report NEP-CWA-2006-09-23This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay, 2006. "Rich States, Poor States: Convergence and Polarisation in India," Economics Series Working Papers 266, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Güngör, Nil Demet & Tansel, Aysit, 2006. "Brain Drain from Turkey: An Investigation of Students' Return Intentions," IZA Discussion Papers 2287, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Basant, Rakesh & Commander, Simon & Harrison, Rupert & Menezes-Filho, Naercio, 2006. "ICT Adoption and Productivity in Developing Countries: New Firm Level Evidence from Brazil and India," IZA Discussion Papers 2294, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Albert Berry & John Serieux, 2006. "Riding the Elephants: The Evolution of World Economic Growth and Income Distribution at the End of the Twentieth Century (1980-2000)," Working Papers 27, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Miaari, Sami H. & Sauer, Robert M., 2006. "The Labor Market Costs of Conflict: Closures, Foreign Workers, and Palestinian Employment and Earnings," IZA Discussion Papers 2282, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Friedrich G. Schneider, 2006. "Shadow Economies and Corruption all over the World: What do we really know?," Economics working papers 2006-17, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.