Report NEP-CWA-2006-05-20This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raghbendra Jha, 2006. "Vulnerability of Consumption Growth in Rural India," ASARC Working Papers 2006-04, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Jim Hight & Grant Ferrier, 2006. "Building Capacity to Monitor Water Quality: A First Step to Cleaner Water in Developing Countries," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2006/3, OECD Publishing.
- Martha A. Starr & Rasim Yilmaz, 2006. "Bank Runs in Emerging-Market Economies: Evidence from Turkey’s Special Finance Houses," Working Papers 2006-08, American University, Department of Economics.
- Jagadeesh Sivadasan & Joel Slemrod, 2006. "Tax Law Changes, Income Shifting and Measured Wage Inequality: Evidence from India," NBER Working Papers 12240, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mehtap Kesriyeli & Erdal Ozmen & Serkan Yigit, 2005. "Corporate Sector Debt Composition and Exchange Rate Balance Sheet Effect in Turkey," ERC Working Papers 0507, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Nov 2005.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-04-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hst:hstdps:d06-161 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arslan Razmi, 2006. "Pursuing Manufacturing-BasedExport-Led Growth: Are Developing Countries Increasingly Crowding Each Other Out?," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2006-05, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.