Report NEP-CWA-2006-04-29This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis & Krishnan, Shagun, 2006. "Reforms, Entry and Productivity: Some Evidence from the Indian Manufacturing Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 2086, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- D'Costa, Anthony P., 2006. "Exports, university-industry linkages, and innovation challenges in Bangalore, India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3887, The World Bank.
- Siddhartha G. Dastidar & Raymound Fisman & Tarun Khanna, 2006. "Limits to Policy Reversal: Privatization in India," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-158, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-03-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bhandari, Amit & Heshmati, Almas, 2006. "Wage Inequality and Job Insecurity among Permanent and Contract Workers in India: Evidence from Organized Manufacturing Industries," Ratio Working Papers 88, The Ratio Institute.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-04-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mustafa Besim & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2006. "Informal but not Insignificant: Unregistered Workers in North Cyprus," Working Papers 1058, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- G. Chiesa, 2001. "Competition and Regulation in Banking," Working Papers 397, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Lopez-Garcia, Paloma, 2006. "Business environment and labor market outcomes in Europe and Central Asia countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3885, The World Bank.