Report NEP-CWA-2005-06-05This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clark, Andrew E., 2005. "Your Money or Your Life: Changing Job Quality in OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1610, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Berument, Hakan & Dogan, Nukhet & Tansel, Aysit, 2005. "Economic Performance and Unemployment: Evidence from an Emerging Economy - Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 1614, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carolyn Currie, 2005. "Towards a General Theory of Financial Regulation: Predicting, Measuring and Preventing Financial Crises," Working Paper Series 142, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Asim Mishra, 2005. "An Empirical Analasis of Market reaction Around the Bonus Issues in India," Finance 0505025, EconWPA.
- Martin Brown & Christian Zehnder, 2005. "Credit Registries, Relationship Banking and Loan Repayment," IEW - Working Papers 240, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Patricia Justino, 2003. "Social Security in Developing Countries: Myth or Necessity? Evidence from India," PRUS Working Papers 20, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Friedrich Schneider & Robert Klinglmair, 2004. "Shadow Economies Around the World: What Do We Know?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2004-03, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).