Report NEP-CUL-2015-06-27This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Noémi Berlin & Anna Bernard & Guillaume Fürst, 2015. "Time spent on New Songs: Word-of-Mouth and Price Effects on Teenager Consumption," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01163907, HAL.
- dilek çukul, 2015. "Fashion Marketing in Social Media: Using Instagram for Fashion Branding," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 2304324, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Pabilonia, Sabrina Wulff, 2015. "Children's Media Use and Homework Time," IZA Discussion Papers 9126, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ruben Durante & Paolo Pinotti & Andrea Tesei, 2015. "The Political Legacy of Entertainment TV," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/gjf8d7tah8a, Sciences Po.
- DellaVigna, Stefano & La Ferrara, Eliana, 2015. "Economic and Social Impacts of the Media," CEPR Discussion Papers 10667, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ruben Durante & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2015. "Attack When the World is Not Watching? International Media and the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6l0phu0dat8, Sciences Po.
- Obschonka, Martin & Stuetzer, Michael & Gosling, Samuel D. & Rentfrow, Peter J. & Lamb, Michael E. & Potter, Jeff & Audretsch, David B., 2015. "Entrepreneurial Regions: do macro-psychological Cultural Characteristics of Regions help solve the “Knowledge Paradox” of Economics?," MPRA Paper 65202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pauline Grosjean & Rose Khattar, 2014. "It's Raining Men! Hallelujah?," Discussion Papers 2014-29C, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Heidi Tworek, "undated". "The Savior of the Nation? Regulating Radio in the Interwar Period," Working Paper 268016, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Willson, Richard, 2015. "THE ACCESS ALMANAC: Painting the Present, Imagining the Future," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2zz1q0j1, University of California Transportation Center.