Report NEP-CUL-2013-11-02This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lars Håkonsen & Knut Løyland, 2013. "Local government allocation of cultural services," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-06-2013, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Oct 2013.
- João Maria de Oliveira & Bruno Cesar de Araujo & Leandro Valério Silva, 2013. "Panorama da Economia Criativa no Brasil," Discussion Papers 1880, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Nancy Holman, 2013. "No Escape? The Co-ordination Problem in Heritage Preservation," SERC Discussion Papers 0145, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Rouchy, Philippe, 2013. "Media clusters and metropolitan knowledge economy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 328, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Lee, Wang-Sheng & Guven, Cahit, 2013. "Engaging in Corruption: The Influence of Cultural Values and Contagion Effects at the Micro Level," IZA Discussion Papers 7685, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Leiter, Andrea & Rheinberger, Christoph, 2013. "Risky Sports and the Value of Information," LERNA Working Papers 13.01.388, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Francesco Silvestri & Stefano Ghinoi & Vincenzo Barone, 2013. "Nautical Tourism, Carrying Capacity and Environmental Externality in the Lagoon of Marano and Grado," Working Papers 2013.73, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.