Report NEP-CUL-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno S. Frey & Paolo Pamini, 2009. "Making world heritage truly global: the culture certificate scheme," IEW - Working Papers 419, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Luciana Lazzeretti & Rafael Boix & Francesco Capone, 2009. "Why do creative industries cluster? An analysis of the determinants of clustering of creative industries," IERMB Working Paper in economics 0902, Institut d'Estudis Regionals i Metropolitans de Barcelona.
- Campbell, Rachel & Graddy, Kathryn & Hamilton, Jonathan, 2009. "Repeat Sales Indexes: Estimation Without Assuming that Errors in Asset Returns Are Independently Distributed," CEPR Discussion Papers 7344, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Finocchiaro Castro, Massimo & Guccio, Calogero & Rizzo, Ilde, 2009. "Determinants of Heritage Authorities’ Performance: An exploratory study with DEA bootstrapping approach," MPRA Paper 15984, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Helen Weeds, 2009. "Superstars and the Long Tail: The impact of technology on market structure in media industries," Economics Discussion Papers 669, University of Essex, Department of Economics.