Report NEP-CUL-2008-09-13This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- A. Collins & A. E. Scorcu & R. Zanola, 2008. "Distribution Conventionality in the Movie Sector: An Econometric Analysis of Cinema Supply," Working Papers 639, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- E. Gaffeo & A. E. Scorcu & L. Vici, 2008. "Demand Distribution Dynamics in Creative Industries: the Market for Books in Italy," Working Papers 630, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Paolo Rosato & Lucia Rotaris & Margaretha Breil & Valentina Zanatta, 2008. "Do We Care about Built Cultural Heritage? The Empirical Evidence Based on the Veneto House Market," Working Papers 2008.64, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Melissa Boyle & Debra O'Connor & Stacy Nazzaro, 2008. "Moral Rights Protection for the Visual Arts," Working Papers 0809, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Ricardo Moreira, 2008. "Workart – A Gestão e a Arte," FEP Working Papers 288, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:10282 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sandra Notaro & Alessandro Paletto & Roberta Raffaelli, 2008. "Does forest damage have an economic impact? A case study from the Italian Alps," Department of Economics Working Papers 0809, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.