Report NEP-CTA-2015-12-01This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Schacherer, 2015. "Deterministic versus stochastic contracts in a dynamic principal-agent model," Working Papers 2015013, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- Benson, Alan & Sojourner, Aaron & Umyarov, Akhmed, 2015. "Can Reputation Discipline the Gig Economy? Experimental Evidence from an Online Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 9501, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Matthew Cole & Ben Zissimos, 2015. "Too Small To Protect? The Role of Firm Size in Trade Agreements," Discussion Papers 1510, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Pierre-Olivier Weill & Saki Bigio, 2015. "Liquid bank liabilities," 2015 Meeting Papers 1478, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hino, Yoshifumi & Zennyo, Yusuke, 2015. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Strategic Relationships," MPRA Paper 67950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jose Asturias & Sewon Hur & Timothy J. Kehoe & Kim J. Ruhl, 2015. "The Interaction and Sequencing of Policy Reforms," Staff Report 521, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.