Report NEP-CTA-2015-05-02This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gérard Gaudet & Pierre Lasserre, 2015. "The management of natural resources under asymmetry of information," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-17, CIRANO.
- Aristotelis Boukouras & Kostas Koufopoulos, 2015. "Efficient Allocations in Economies with Asymmetric Information when the Realized Frequency of Types is Common Knowledge," Discussion Papers in Economics 15/04, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Aghion, Philippe & Fehr, Ernst & Holden, Richard & Wilkening, Tom, 2015. "The Role of Bounded Rationality and Imperfect Information in Subgame Perfect Implementation: An Empirical Investigation," IZA Discussion Papers 8971, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carsten Helm & Franz Wirl, 2015. "Climate policies with private information: The case for unilateral action," Working Papers V-378-15, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2015.
- Aristotelis Boukouras, 2015. "Separation of Ownership and Control: Delegation as a Commitment Device," Discussion Papers in Economics 15/02, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Antonio Estache & Grégoire Garsous & Ronaldo Seroa da Motta, 2015. "Shared Mandates, Moral Hazard, and Political (Mis)alignment in a Decentralized Economy," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 88857, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Carlos Carrillo-Tudela & Leo Kaas, 2015. "Worker Mobility in a Search Model with Adverse Selection," Working Papers 2015-40, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Vittorio Larocca, 2015. "Financial Intermediation and Deposit Contracts: A Strategic View," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 15/213, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Andrea Bellucci & Alexander Borisov & Germana Giombini & Alberto Zazzaro, 2015. "Collateral and Local Lending: Testing the Lender-Based Theory," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 106, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Pushkar Maitra & Sandip Mitra & Dilip Mookherjee & Alberto Motta & Sujata Visaria, 2015. "Financing Smallholder Agriculture: An Experiment with Agent-Intermediated Microloans in India," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2015-23, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Apr 2015.
- Reddy, Kotapati Srinivasa, 2015. "Market for Corporate Control and Contractual Buyout (CoBO): A New “Collective Ownership-and-Administrative” Strategy," MPRA Paper 63937, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Goeschl, Timo & Perino, Grischa, 2015. "The Climate Policy Hold-Up: Green Technologies,Intellectual Property Rights, and the Abatement Incentives of International Agreements," Working Papers 0591, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Bryan, Mark L. & Bryson, Alex, 2015. "Has Performance Pay Increased Wage Inequality in Britain?," IZA Discussion Papers 8995, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).