Report NEP-CTA-2014-04-29This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ulbricht, Robert, 2014. "Optimal Delegated Search with Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard," TSE Working Papers 14-475, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Christoph Kuzmics, 2014. "A full characterization of all deterministic dominant strategy incentive compatible, ex-post individually rational, and ex-post budget balanced direct mechanisms in the public good provision problem w," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 504, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Item repec:cwl:cwldpp:1896rr is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Kuncl, 2014. "Securitization under Asymmetric Information over the Business Cycle," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp506, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Aanesen, Margrethe & Czajkowski, Mikolaj & Falk-Peterson, Jannike & Hanley, Nicholas & LaRiviere, Jacob & Tinch, Dugald, 2014. "Effects of Experience, Knowledge and Signals on Willingness to Pay for a Public Good," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2014-04, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Andrea Attar & Thomas Mariotti & François Salanié, 2014. "On Competitive Nonlinear Pricing," CEIS Research Paper 314, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Apr 2014.
- Czajkowski, Mikolaj & Hanley, Nicholas & LaRiviere, Jacob & Simpson, Katherine, 2014. "What is the Causal Effect of Information and Learning about a Public Good on Willingness to Pay?," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2014-05, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Hatchondo, Juan Carlos & Krusell, Per & Schneider, Martin, 2014. "Asset Trading and Valuation with Uncertain Exposure," Working Paper 14-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hall, Bronwyn H. & Hottenrott, Hanna, 2014. "Patents as quality signals? The implications for financing constraints on R&D," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-023, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Cogley, Timothy & Matthes, Christian & Sbordone, Argia M., 2014. "Optimized Taylor Rules for Disinflation When Agents are Learning," Working Paper 14-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Zuazo Garín, Peio, 2014. "Uncertain Information Structures and Backward Induction," IKERLANAK 12097, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Seungjin Han, 2014. "Sellers' Implicit Collusion in Directed Search Markets," Department of Economics Working Papers 2014-05, McMaster University, revised May 2016.
- Schnedler, Wendelin & Vanberg, Christoph, 2014. "Playing 'Hard to Get': An Economic Rationale for Crowding Out of Intrinsically Motivated Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 8108, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roig, Guillem, 2014. "Competition and the Hold‐U p Problem: a Setting with Non‐exclusive Contracts," TSE Working Papers 14-481, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Björn Bartling & Nick Netzer, 2013. "An externality-robust auction: theory and experimental evidence," ECON - Working Papers 153, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Nov 2015.
- Josef Falkinger, 2014. "In search of economic reality under the veil of financial markets," ECON - Working Papers 154, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.