Report NEP-CTA-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/8575 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alia Gizatulina & Martin Hellwig, 2011. "Beliefs, Payoffs, Information: On the Robustness of the BDP Property in Models with Endogenous Beliefs," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_28, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Junichiro Ishida, 2012. "Dynamically Sabotage-Proof Tournaments," ISER Discussion Paper 0838, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Ewers, Mara, 2012. "Information and Competition Entry," IZA Discussion Papers 6411, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vera Angelova & Tobias Regner, 2012. "Do voluntary payments to advisors improve the quality of financial advice? An experimental sender-receiver game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Dietmar Fehr & Frank Heinemann & Aniol Llorente-Saguer, 2011. "The Power of Sunspots: An Experimental Analysis," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_33, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Saskia VAN DER LOO & Stef PROOST, 2011. "The European road pricing game: how to enforce optimal pricing in high-transit countries under asymmetric information," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces11.19, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Bognanno, Michael L. & Melero Martín, Eduardo, 2012. "Promotion Signals, Age and Education," IZA Discussion Papers 6431, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ewers, Mara & Zimmermann, Florian, 2012. "Image and Misreporting," IZA Discussion Papers 6425, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cerqueiro, Geraldo & Ongena, Steven & Roszbach, Kasper, 2012. "Collateralization, Bank Loan Rates and Monitoring: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Working Paper Series 257, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Rousakis, Michael, 2012. "Expectations and Fluctuations : The Role of Monetary Policy," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 984, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765032031 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erik Eyster & Andrea Galeotti & Navin Kartik & Matthew Rabin, 2012. "Congested Observational Learning," Economics Discussion Papers 706, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Englmaier, Florian & Roider, Andreas & Sunde, Uwe, 2012. "The Role of Salience in Performance Schemes: Evidence from a Field Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 8921, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.