Report NEP-CTA-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masaki Aoyagi, 2012. "Optimal Obscurity in the Acquisition and Disclosure of Information about a Shock," ISER Discussion Paper 0832, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Brice Corgnet & Ismael Rodriguez-Lara, 2012. "Are you a Good Employee or Simply a Good Guy? Infl?uence Costs and Contract Design," Working Papers 12-02, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Barigozzi, Francesca & Tedeschi, Piero, 2012. "Credit Markets with Ethical Banks and Motivated Borrowers," AICCON Working Papers 99-2012, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Tao Wang, 2011. "Dynamic Equilibrium Bunching," Working Papers 1291, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Christoph March & Sebastian Krügel & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2012. "Do We Follow Private Information when We Should? Laboratory Evidence on Naive Herding," PSE Working Papers halshs-00671378, HAL.
- Alex Gershkov & Jacob Goeree & Alexey Kushnir & Benny Moldovanu & Xianwen Shi, 2012. "On the Equivalence of Bayesian and Dominant Strategy Implementation," Working Papers tecipa-445, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- David Dickinson & Marie Claire Villeval, 2012. "Job Allocation Rules and Sorting Efficiency: Experimental Outcomes in a Peter Principle Environment," Post-Print halshs-00664665, HAL.
- Guillermo Baquero & Malika Hamadi & Andréas Heinen, 2012. "Competition, loan rates and information dispersion in microcredit markets," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-12-02, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Anthony Ziegelmeyer & Christoph March & Sebastian Krügel, 2012. ""Do We Follow Others when We Should? A Simple Test of Rational Expectations": Comment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Friebel, Guido & Lammers, Frauke, 2012. "The Firm as the Locus of Social Comparisons: Internal Labor Markets versus Up-or-Out," IZA Discussion Papers 6343, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00668989 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tim Reuter, 2012. "Private antitrust enforcement revisited: The role of private incentives to report evidence to the antitrust authority," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-04, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Holmberg, Ulf & Sjögren, Tomas & Hellström, Jörgen, 2012. "Comparing Centralized and Decentralized Banking: A Study of the Risk-Return Profiles of Banks," Umeå Economic Studies 838, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Yi Qian, 2012. "Brand Management and Strategies Against Counterfeits," NBER Working Papers 17849, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.