Report NEP-CTA-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gary B. Gorton & Guillermo Ordonez, 2012. "Collateral Crises," NBER Working Papers 17771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:66 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20111413 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wataru Tamura, 2012. "A Theory of Multidimensional Information Disclosure," ISER Discussion Paper 0828, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Manel Antelo, 2011. "Output taxation by a revenue-raising government under signaling," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2011/03, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- David Andolfatto & Aleksander Berentsen & Christopher J. Waller, 2012. "Optimal disclosure policy and undue diligence," Working Papers 2012-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Eckert, Heather & van Egteren, Henry & Hannweber, Troy, 2012. "The Overpricing Problem: Moral Hazard and Franchises," Working Papers 2012-2, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Jon X. Eguia & Antonio Nicolò, 2011. "On the Efficiency of Partial Information in Elections," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 234, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Bester, Helmut & Demuth, Juri, 2011. "Signalling rivalry and quality uncertainty in a duopoly," Discussion Papers 2011/20, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Jaime Hurtubia & Claudio Sardoni, 2011. "Policy Implications of Using Audits to Detect Bank Insolvencies," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 651, Central Bank of Chile.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris & Satoru Takahashi, 2012. "Efficient Auctions and Interdependent Types," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1846, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Mathias Erlei & Heike Schenk-Mathes, 2012. "Bounded Rationality in Principal‐Agent Relationships," TUC Working Papers in Economics 0006, Abteilung für Volkswirtschaftslehre, Technische Universität Clausthal (Department of Economics, Technical University Clausthal).
- Svetlana Andrianova & Badi H Baltagi & Panicos O Demetriades, 2011. "Loan Defaults in Africa," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/36, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Mathevet, Laurent, 2012. "Beliefs and rationalizability in games with complementarities," MPRA Paper 36032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John B. Donaldson & Natalia Gershun & Marc Giannoni, 2011. "Financial Intermediary Balance Sheet Management," Staff Reports 531, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Tor Eriksson & Marie Claire Villeval, 2012. "Respect and relational contracts," Post-Print halshs-00642527, HAL.
- Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2012. "Reputation, Competition, and Entry in Procurement," SITE Working Paper Series 14, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics.