Report NEP-CTA-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raffaele Fiocco & Mario Gilli, 2011. "Bargaining and Collusion in a Regulatory Model," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-047, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Celik, Gorkem & Peters, Michael, 2011. "Reciprocal Relationships and Mechanism Design," Microeconomics.ca working papers gorkem_celik-2011-19, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 01 Aug 2011.
- Stadler, Manfred, 2011. "Exchange of private demand information by simultaneous signaling," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 17, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Jacob K. Goeree & Alexey Kushnir, 2011. "On the equivalence of Bayesian and dominant strategy implementation in a general class of social choice problems," ECON - Working Papers 021, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Raffaele Fiocco & Carlo Scarpa, 2011. "The Regulation of Interdependent Markets," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-046, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Blaise Gadanecz & Alper Kara & Philip Molyneux, 2011. "The value of repeat lending," BIS Working Papers 350, Bank for International Settlements.
- Hans Gersbach & Volker Hahn, 2011. "Inflation Forecast Contracts," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 11/149, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Itai Agur, 2011. "Bank Risk within and across Equilibria," DNB Working Papers 305, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Zur Shapira & Gary Dushnitsky, 2011. "Entrepreneurial Finance Meets Organizational Reality: Comparing Investment Practices And Performance Of Corporate And Independent Venture Capitalists," Discussion Paper Series dp589, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Eldridge, Damien & Koç, Cagatay & Onur, Ilke & Velamuri, Malathi, 2011. "The impact of private hospital insurance on utilization of hospital care in Australia: Evidence from the national health survey," Working Paper Series 1674, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.