Report NEP-CTA-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Prat, Julien & Jovanovic, Boyan, 2010. "Dynamic Incentive Contracts under Parameter Uncertainty," IZA Discussion Papers 5323, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michi NISHIHARA & Takashi SHIBATA, 2010. "The effects of costly exploration on optimal investment timing," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-27, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Daniel Danau & Annalisa Vinella, 2010. "Optimal contracting with private information on cost expectation and variability," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 1007, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Artashes Karapetyan & Bogdan Stacescu, 2010. "Information sharing and information acquisition in credit markets," Working Paper 2010/24, Norges Bank.
- Schnedler, Wendelin, 2010. "Hidden Action, Identification, and Organization Design," Working Papers 0505, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Schnedler, Wendelin, 2010. "Hidden Action, Identification, and Organization Design," IZA Discussion Papers 5325, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sophie Bade, 2010. "Matching Allocation Problems with Endogenous Information Acquisition," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_46, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Eva I. Hoppe & David J. Kusterer, 2010. "Conflicting Tasks and Moral Hazard: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 01-04, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Luciano Fanti & Nicola Meccheri, 2010. "Labour incentive schemes in a Cournot duopoly with simple institutional constraints," Discussion Papers 2010/103, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Luciano Fanti & Nicola Meccheri, 2010. "Labour Incentive Schemes in a Cournot Duopoly with Simple Institutional Constraints," Working Paper Series 38_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Christoph Kuzmics & Brian W. Rogers, 2010. "An Incomplete Information Justification of Symmetric Equilibrium in Symmetric Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000332, David K. Levine.
- Nicola Meccheri & Luciano Fanti, 2010. "Industry Profits, Wages and Competition under Incentive Labour Contracts with Unverifiable Effort," Working Paper Series 37_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Tymofiy Mylovanov & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2010. "Decision Rules for Experts with Opposing Interests," Working Papers 674, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Cesaroni, Giovanni, 2010. "Contestability and collateral in credit markets with adverse selection," MPRA Paper 26949, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexey I. Kushnir, 2010. "Harmful Signaling in Matching Markets," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000351, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/4727 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ris:snbwpa:2010_019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore