Report NEP-CTA-2010-01-16This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Crémer, Jacques, 2009. "Arm's length relationships without moral hazard," IDEI Working Papers 585, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Bernard Cornet & Lionel De Boisdeffre, 2009. "Elimination of arbitrage states in asymmetric information models," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00441895, HAL.
- Manel Antelo, 2009. "The dominance of fee licensing contracts under asymmetric information signaling," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2009/08, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Okada, Akira, 2009. "Non-cooperative Bargaining and the Incomplete Information Core," Discussion Papers 2009-16, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Alia Gizatulina & Martin Hellwig, 2009. "Informational Smallness and the Scope for Limiting Information Rents," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_28, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Berliant, Marcus & Yu, Chia-Ming, 2009. "Locational signaling and agglomeration," MPRA Paper 19462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabienne Llense, 2009. "Taxes on severance pay, corporate governance and golden handshakes," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00441911, HAL.
- Wendelin Schnedler, 2009. "You Don't Always Get What You Pay For: Bonuses, Perceived Income, and Effort," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 09/226, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Ana Espinola-Arredondo & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2009. "Free-riding in International Environmental Agreements: A Signaling Approach to Non-Enforceable Treaties," Working Papers 2009-08, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Carsten Krabbe Nielsen, 2009. "The Loan Contract with Costly State Verification and Subjective Beliefs," Discussion Paper Series 0918, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Naiditch, Claire & Vranceanu, Radu, 2009. "Remittances as a Social Status Signaling Device," ESSEC Working Papers DR 09015, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Vo Thi Quynh Anh, 2009. "Optimality of prompt corrective action in a continuous - time model with recapitalization possibility," Working Paper 2009/28, Norges Bank.
- Christian A. Stoltenberg & Vadym Lepetyuk, 2009. "Policy Announcements and Welfare," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 65, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Christoph March & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2009. "Behavioral Social Learning," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-105, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Albert Banal-Estañol & Jo Seldeslachts, 2009. "Merger failures," Economics Working Papers 1192, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Dubois, Pierre & Vukina, Tomislav, 2009. "Incentives to Invest in Short-term vs. Long-term Contracts: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," IDEI Working Papers 590, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Dec 2009.