Report NEP-CTA-2009-12-05This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edmans, Alex & Gabaix, Xavier, 2009. "Tractability in Incentive Contracting," CEPR Discussion Papers 7578, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shaik, Saleem, 2009. "Role of Panel Analysis in Identifying Asymmetric Information with Optional Unit Provision in Federal Crop Insurance," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 54983, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Megidish, Reut & Sela, Aner, 2009. "Allocation of Prizes in Contests with Participation Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 7580, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alex Edmans & Xavier Gabaix, 2009. "Tractability in Incentive Contracting," NBER Working Papers 15545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Artashes Karapetyan & Bogdan Stacescu, 2009. "Information sharing and information acquisition in credit markets," IEW - Working Papers 454, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Jacob K. Goeree & Yuanchuan Lien, 2009. "On the impossibility of core-selecting auctions," IEW - Working Papers 452, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Cornelli, Francesca & Kominek, Zbigniew & Ljungqvist, Alexander P., 2009. "Monitoring Managers: Does it Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7571, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Montes-Negret, Fernando, 2009. "The heavenly liquidity twin : the increasing importance of liquidity risk," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5139, The World Bank.
- Beker, Pablo & Subir Chattopadhyay, 2009. "Consumption Dynamics in General Equilibrium : A Characterisation when Markets are Incomplete," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 921, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Sergey Stepanov, 2009. "Shareholder Protection and Outside Blockholders: Substitutes or Complements?," Working Papers w0133, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- V. V. Chari & Mikhail Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2009. "Prizes and Patents: Using Market Signals to Provide Incentives for Innovations," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000398, David K. Levine.
- Christian Ewerhart & Patricia Feubli, 2009. "Lemons and money markets," IEW - Working Papers 455, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Maarten Janssen & Paul Pichler & Simon Weidenholzer, 2009. "Sequential Search with Incompletely Informed Consumers: Theory and Evidence from Retail Gasoline Markets," Vienna Economics Papers 0914, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.