Report NEP-CTA-2009-09-19This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ingela Alger & Ching-to Albert Ma & Regis Renault, 2009. "Experience Benefits and Firm Organization," Carleton Economic Papers 09-03, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Alessandro Cigno & Annalisa Luporini, 2009. "Optimal family policy in the presence of moral hazard, when the quantity and quality of children are stochastic," CHILD Working Papers wp13_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2009. "Darke Side of Social Capital Social Preferences and Corruption," MPRA Paper 17179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2009. "Unionized Labor Market and Regulation of Monopoly," MPRA Paper 17279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier Gossner & Ehud Kalai & Robert Weber, 2009. "Information Independence and Common Knowledge," Discussion Papers 1476, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2009. "Bureaucracy and Corruption Taxation Proof," MPRA Paper 17177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goderis, Benedikt & Wagner, Wolf, 2009. "Credit Derivatives and Sovereign Debt Crises," MPRA Paper 17314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rockerbie, Duane W. & Easton, Stephen T., 2009. "Commercial banks, default insurance and IMF reforms," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-39, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Alessandro Cigno, 2009. "Agency in family policy: a survey," CHILD Working Papers wp16_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Dion Bongaerts & K.J. Martijn Cremers & William N. Goetzmann, 2009. "Tiebreaker: Certification and Multiple Credit Ratings," NBER Working Papers 15331, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paiardini, Paola, 2009. "Informed Trading in Parallel Bond Markets," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp09053, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.