Report NEP-CTA-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvia Marchesi & Laura Sabani & Axel Dreher, 2009. "Read my Lips: the Role of Information Transmission in multilateral reform design," Development Working Papers 274, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Quillerou, Emmanuelle & Fraser, Rob W., 2009. "Adverse Selection in the Environmental Stewardship Scheme: Does the Higher Level Entry Scheme Design Reduce Adverse Selection?," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30 - April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 51068, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Katya Malinova & Andreas Park, 2009. "Intraday Trading Patterns: The Role of Timing," Working Papers tecipa-365, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Dahm & Robert Dur & Amihai Glazer, 2009. "Lobbying of Firms by Voters," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-068/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Banterle, Alessandro & Souza Monteiro, Diogo M. & Stranieri, Stefanella, 2009. "Does traceability play a role in retailer’s strategies for private labels?," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30 - April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 50933, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Matthias Kräkel & Anja Schöttner, 2009. "Minimum Wages and Excessive Effort Supply," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse8_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Liran Einav & Amy Finkelstein & Jonathan Levin, 2009. "Beyond Testing: Empirical Models of Insurance Markets," NBER Working Papers 15241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2009-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luigi Mittone & Matteo Ploner, 2009. "Social Effects in a Multi-Agent Investment Game. An Experimental Analysis," CEEL Working Papers 0905, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Dimitri Vayanos & Jiang Wang, 2009. "Liquidity and Asset Prices: A Unified Framework," NBER Working Papers 15215, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rajkamal Iyer & Asim Ijaz Khwaja & Erzo F.P. Luttmer & Kelly Shue, 2009. "Screening Peers Softly: Inferring the Quality of Small Borrowers," NBER Working Papers 15242, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.