Report NEP-CTA-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dino Gerardi & Lucas Maestri, 2008. "A Principal-Agent Model of Sequential Testing," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1680, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Alexander K. Koch & Eloïc Peyrache, 2008. "Aligning Ambition and Incentives," Economics Working Papers 2008-16, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Charness, Gary & Kuhn, Peter J. & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2008. "Competition and the Ratchet Effect," IZA Discussion Papers 3784, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ctl:louvco:2008023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco, MARINUCCI, 2008. "Optimal ownership in joint ventures with contributions of asymmetric partners," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008016, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2008. "Spinoffs and the market for ideas," Working Papers 08-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Item repec:ctl:louvco:2008017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Enrico Sette, 2008. "Competing influence," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 693, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Rebecca Morton & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2008. "Let the Experts Decide? Asymmetric Information, Abstention, and Coordination in Standing Committees," Discussion Papers 08-25, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Ascensión Andina-Díaz, 2008. "Strategic communication: screening and signaling in a freelance journalist - editor game," Working Papers 2008-13, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Item repec:ctl:louvco:2008029 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tanguy, ISAAC, 2008. "Information revelation in markets with pairwise meetings : complete information revelation in dynamics analysis," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008014, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Berdugo, Binyamin & Hadad, Sharon, 2008. "How Do Firing Costs Affect Innovation and Growth when Workers' Ability is Unknown? – Employment Protection as a Burden on a Firm's Screening Process," MPRA Paper 11410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hart, Robert A. & Ma, Yue, 2008. "Wage-Hours Contracts, Overtime Working and Premium Pay," IZA Discussion Papers 3797, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emmanuel Farhi & Josh Lerner & Jean Tirole, 2008. "Fear of Rejection? Tiered Certification and Transparency," NBER Working Papers 14457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.