Report NEP-CSE-2020-07-20This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CSE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Aithal, Shubhrajyotsna, 2020. "Promoting Faculty and Student-Centered Research and Innovation based Excellence Model to Reimage Universities," MPRA Paper 101751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriel Rissola & Jurgen Haberleithner, 2020. "Place-Based Innovation Ecosystems. A Case-Study Comparative Analysis," JRC Research Reports JRC120695, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Nikola Radovanovic & Elisa Gerussi, 2020. "Challenges in Governance of Smart Specialisation in South East Europe," JRC Research Reports JRC120642, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Nurulhasanah Abdul Rahman, 2020. "The Impact of Transformational Leadership and Team Innovation on Team Performance: Empirical Evidence from Malaysia," GATR Journals jmmr244, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Martino Pelli & Jeanne Tschopp & Natalia Bezmaternykh & Kodjovi M Eklou, 2020. "In the Eye of the Storm: Firms, Putty-Clay and Capital Destruction," Diskussionsschriften dp2012, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Francesco Manaresi & Carlo Menon & Pietro Santoleri, 2020. "Supporting innovative entrepreneurship: an evaluation of the Italian "Start-up Act"," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 163, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Francesco Quatraro & Alessandra Scandura, 2020. "Regional patterns of unrelated technological diversification: the role of academic inventors," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 603, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Michael König & Zheng Michael Song & Kjetil Storesletten & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2020. "From Imitation to Innovation: Where Is all that Chinese R&D Going?," NBER Working Papers 27404, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bertay,Ata Can & Calice,Pietro & Diaz Kalan,Federico Alfonso & Masetti,Oliver, 2020. "Recent Trends in Bank Privatization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9318, The World Bank.
- Fang,Sheng & Goh,Chorching & Roberts,Mark & Xu,L. Colin & Zeufack,Albert G., 2020. "Female Business Leaders, Business and Cultural Environment, and Productivity around the World," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9275, The World Bank.
- Schenkenhofer, Julian, 2020. "Hidden champions: A review of the literature & future research avenues," UO Working Papers 06-20, University of Augsburg, Chair of Management and Organization.