Report NEP-CSE-2016-10-02This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lengyel, Balázs & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2015. "The Effects of FDI on Innovation Systems in Hungarian Regions: Where is the Synergy Generated?," MPRA Paper 73945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adel Ben Youssef & Walid Hadhri & Téja Meharzi, 2015. "Adoption of Cloud Computingin Emerging Countries: The Role of the Absorptive Capacity," Post-Print halshs-01302772, HAL.
- Komlósi, Éva & Páger, Balázs, 2016. "The impact of urban concentration on countries’ competitiveness and entrepreneurial performance," MPRA Paper 73950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bijedić, Teita & Chlosta, Simone & Werner, Arndt, 2016. "Inventions and their commercial exploitation in academic institutions: Analysing determinants among academics," Working Papers 04/16, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Ammar Samout & Sami Boudabous, 2016. "MEDIATEURS effects innovative behavior of the owner-manager on the relationship between human capital and the success of small and medium-sized enterprises in Tunisia," Post-Print halshs-01359759, HAL.
- Mennens, Kars & van Gils, Anita & Odekerken - Schröder, Gaby & Letterie, Wilko, 2016. "Exploring Antecedents of Service Innovation Excellence in Manufacturing SMEs," Research Memorandum 025, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Randall S. Jones & Jae Wan Lee, 2016. "Raising Korea's productivity through innovation and structural reform," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1324, OECD Publishing.
- Maria De Paola & Francesca Gioia & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2016. "Free-Riding And Knowledge Spillovers In Teams: The Role Of Social Ties," Working Papers 201609, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Davide Castellani & Mariacristina Piva & Torben Schubert & Marco Vivarelli, 2016. "R&D and Productivity in the US and the EU: Sectoral Specificities and Differences in the Crisis," John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers jhd-dp2016-03, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Davide Castellani & Sandro Montresor & Torben Schubert & Antonio Vezzani, 2016. "Multinationality, R&D and productivity: Evidence from the top R&D investors worldwide," John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers jhd-dp2016-04, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Burcu Ozcan & Hiranya Nath, 2016. "Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and International Trade: Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers 1609, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.