Report NEP-CSE-2016-04-09This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- José Ernesto Amorós & María Soledad Etchebarne & Isabel Torres Zapata & Christian Felzensztein, 2015. "International entrepreneurial firms in Chile: an exploratory profile," Serie Working Papers 29, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Davide Luzzini & Markus Amann & Federico Caniato & Michael Essig & Stefano Ronchi, 2015. "The path of innovation: purchasing and supplier involvement into new product development," Post-Print hal-01289738, HAL.
- Tavassoli, Sam & Bengtsson, Lars & Karlsson, Charlie, 2016. "Strategic Entrepreneurship and Knowledge Spillovers: Spatial and Aspatial Perspectives," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/8, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Valerie Smeets & Frederic Warzynski, 2016. "Rethinking Deindustrialization," NBER Working Papers 22114, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Inoue, Hiroyasu & Nakajima, Kentaro & Saito, Yukiko Umeno, 2016. "Localization of Knowledge-creating Establishments," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 47, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Miguelez,Ernest, 2016. "Inventor diasporas and the internationalization of technology," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7619, The World Bank.
- Pedro Bento, 2016. "Competition, Innovation, and the Number of Firms," Working Papers 20160323-001, Texas A&M University, Department of Economics.
- Dilli, Selin & Elert, Niklas, 2016. "The Diversity of Entrepreneurial Regimes in Europe," Working Paper Series 1118, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Albert Banal-Estañol & Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2016. "Evaluation in Research Funding Agencies: Are Structurally Diverse Teams Biased Against?," Working Papers 890, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen & Stephen J. Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2016. "Global Firms," CEP Discussion Papers dp1420, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alexander Yu. Apokin & Irina Ipatova, 2016. "How R&D Expenditures Influence Total Factor Productivity and Technical Efficiency?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 128/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Giessner, S.R., 2016. "Organisational mergers: a behavioural perspective on identity management," ERIM Inaugural Address Series Research in Management EIA-2016-067-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam..
- Amiti, Mary & Itskhoki, Oleg & Konings, Jozef, 2016. "International Shocks and Domestic Prices: How Large Are Strategic Complementarities?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11182, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cardoso-Vargas, Carlos-Enrique, 2016. "Does the Type of Neighbor Matter?: Evidence of heterogeneous Export Spillovers on Domestic Companies in Mexico," MPRA Paper 70212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arcidiacono, Peter & Aucejo, Esteban M. & Hotz, V. Joseph, 2016. "University differences in the graduation minorities in STEM fields: evidence from California," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64178, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.