Report NEP-CSE-2015-12-20This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Lopes-Bento, Cindy, 2015. "R&D partnerships and innovation performance: Can there be too much of a good thing?," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-108 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2015_027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arvanitis, Spyros & Hollenstein, Heinz & Stucki, Tobias, 2015. "Does the explanatory power of the OLI approach differ among sectors and business functions: Evidence from firm-level data," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-67, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- R. Cezar & O. R. Escobar, 2015. "Institutional distance and foreign direct investment," Working papers 579, Banque de France.
- OA Carboni & G. Medda, 2015. "R&D Spending and Investment Decision: Evidence from European Firms," Working Paper CRENoS 201515, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Sara Amoroso, 2015. "Profits, R&D and labour: Breaking the law of diminishing returns to labour," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2015-10, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Yatang Lin & Yu Qin & Zhuan Zie, 2015. "International Technology Transfer and Domestic Innovation: Evidence from the High-Speed Rail Sector in China," CEP Discussion Papers dp1393, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Awaworyi Churchill, Sefa, 2015. "Fractionalization and Entrepreneurial Activities," EconStor Preprints 123723, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Mariotto, Carlotta & Verdier, Marianne, 2015. "Innovation and competition in Internet and mobile banking: an industrial organization perspective," Research Discussion Papers 23/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Alexander Schiersch, 2015. "TFP, Labor Productivity and the (Un)observed Labor Input: Temporary Agency Work," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1532, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bournakis, Ioannis & Vecchi, Michela & Venturini, Francesco, 2015. "Off-shoring, specialization and R&D," MPRA Paper 68382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberta De Santis & Cecilia Jona Lasinio, 2015. "Environmental Policies, Innovation and Productivity in the EU," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 100, European Institute, LSE.
- Dreßler, Daniel & Scheuering, Uwe, 2015. "Empirical evaluation of interest barrier effects," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-046 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Huijie Yan, 2015. "The Integration of Energy, Environment and Health Policies in China: A Review," AMSE Working Papers 1548, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 10 Nov 2015.
- Anto BAJO & Marko PRIMORAC, 2015. "Major Public Enterprises in Croatia," CIRIEC Working Papers 1509, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.