Report NEP-CSE-2015-08-19This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rehman, Naqeeb Ur, 2015. "Does Internal and External R&D Affect SMEs Innovation Performance? Micro Level Evidence from India and Pakistan," EconStor Preprints 113229, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Ibañez-Zarate, Guiomar, 2015. "The determinants of partner choice for cooperative innovation: The effect of competition," Working Papers 2072/252214, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 2015. "Does Foreign Entry Spur Innovation?," IZA Discussion Papers 9259, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Findik, Derya & Tansel, Aysit, 2015. "Intangible Investment and Technical Efficiency: The Case of Software-Intensive Manufacturing Firms in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 9262, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 2015. "Does Foreign Entry Spur Innovation?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10757, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mueller, Matthias & Bogner, Kristina & Buchmann, Tobias & Kudic, Muhamed, 2015. "Simulating knowledge diffusion in four structurally distinct networks: An agent-based simulation model," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 05-2015, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2015. "Share of exports to low-income countries, productivity, and innovation: A replication study with firm-level data from six European countries," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 417, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ana Maria Santacreu & Federico Gavazzoni, 2015. "International R&D Spillovers and Asset Prices," 2015 Meeting Papers 405, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mourad Hannachi & Francois-Christophe Coleno, 2015. "The virtues of the vice of cooperation between rival firms : a simulation model to evaluate the performance of coopetition strategy in the grain merchant industry," Post-Print hal-01123186, HAL.
- Francesco Nicolli & Francesco Vona, 2014. "Heterogeneous policies, heterogenous technologies : the case of renewable energy," Working Papers hal-01087864, HAL.
- Abdelkader Baaziz & Luc Quoniam, 2014. "Patents used by NPE as an Open Information System in Web 2.0 – Two mini case studies," Post-Print hal-01087609, HAL.
- Nathan, Max, 2015. "Same difference? Minority ethnic inventors, diversity and innovation in the UK," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57946, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jackie Krafft & Sebastien Lechevalier & Francesco Quatraro & Cornelia Storz, 2014. "Emergence and evolution of new industries: The path-dependent dynamics of knowledge creation. An introduction to the special section," Post-Print hal-01076410, HAL.
- Brant Abbott & Giovanni Gallipoli, 2015. "Human Capital Spillovers and the Geography of Intergenerational Mobility," 2015 Meeting Papers 319, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marco Ceccagnoli & Matthew J. Higgins & Hyunsung D. Kang, 2015. "Corporate Venture Capital as a Real Option in the Markets for Technology," NBER Working Papers 21424, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stijn Oosterlynck & Yuri Kazepov & Andreas Novy & Pieter Cools & Tatiana Sarius & Florian Wokuvitsch, 2015. "Local social innovation and welfare state restructuring: analysing their relationship," ImPRovE Working Papers 15/15, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Myriam Matray & Jacques Poisat, 2014.
"Territorial clusters of economic cooperation : citizens' and institutional processes for social innovation
[Les PTCE, une dynamique citoyenne et institutionnelle d'innovations sociales]," Post-Print hal-00992994, HAL.
- Jos Jansen, 2015. "A Note on Quality Disclosure and Competition," Economics Working Papers 2015-15, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Carolina Osorio & Esteban Vesperoni, 2015. "Spillover Implications of Differences in Monetary Conditions in the United States and the Euro Area," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 15/01, International Monetary Fund.
- Francisco Lupiañez-Villanueva & Alexandra Theben, 2015. "Title: Strategic Intelligence Monitor on Personal Health Systems Phase 3 (SIMPHS 3) – SPARRA (United Kingdom) Case Study Report," JRC Working Papers JRC94495, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).